& Lash Lift Aftercare
Our exclusive, low maintenance LVL and lower LVL treatments give your upper and lower natural lashes more Length, Volume and Lift. Thanks to our breakthrough LVL CeraLashLift System, our ceramide-rich formulas help to strengthen and care for your lashes during the treatment. To maintain this, you will need to follow our simple lash lift aftercare routine to cleanse, nourish and protect your lashes, keeping them healthy and looking their best. With the right aftercare, your LVL lashes will last for up to 8 weeks, so you can make the most of your natural lash enhancement for longer.
How to look after your LVL lashes in the first 24 hours after treatment
For the first 24 hours, make sure your LVL lashes don’t get wet and avoid any steam, swimming, or washing your face with hot water. It’s vital for maintaining that beautiful lift while your lashes lock into place. Afterwards, you can dive in with confidence. Any questions? Just ask your Nouveau Lashes Artist for expert advice on how best to look after your LVL lashes.
Can I get my LVL lashes wet?
After the first 24 hours you can get your lashes wet. For the first two days after your LVL lashes treatment and lower LVL treatment, you should avoid all steam, saunas and swimming. After that, you can jump in and get wet with no worries – swim, shower, bathe, whatever. And when drying yourself, remember to run a clean mascara wand through your lashes to ensure they don’t clump together.
How do I remove an LVL lash lift?
An LVL lash lift and lower LVL treatment can’t be removed, as they’re both semi-permanents treatment for your natural lashes. Instead, the lash lift will grow out naturally. The tint and curl can last up to 8 weeks, depending on your lash cycle. Everyone’s is different, it’s how they grow, mature and shed to get ready for new lashes.
What can you not do after a lash lift?
Here are 6 things to avoid doing to keep your LVL lashes looking their best:
- Don’t get your lashes wet for the first 24 hours, and avoid steam, saunas and swimming. It’s also worth avoiding the gym or heavy exercise for the first 24 hours
- For tinted lashes, avoid strong sunlight or UV light for the first 24 hours. If you want to top up your tint, just return to your salon after 4 weeks
- Try not to touch or rub your eye area, especially when washing or cleansing your face. If you have had a lower LVL treatment, your lower lashes will appear longer so take extra care when cleansing your under eyes
- After your treatment, avoid sleeping on your front or side, so your lashes don’t get disturbed whilst they set in place
- Don’t use lash curlers, they can be harsh on your natural lashes. With LVL lashes, you won’t need them anyway
- No oil-based make-up or remover. Our aftercare range offers some simple water-based alternatives
For a simple aftercare routine for ultimate eyes, every day, shop our 3 Step Lash Care System.