& LVL Lash Lift Aftercare
For beautiful, long-lasting lashes you can believe in, you need the right aftercare. Whether you’re getting lash extensions or an LVL, your aftercare routine is as important as the treatment itself. With a good daily routine after an application from a qualified Nouveau Lashes artist, you can be confident that your lashes are always protected and nourished, so they won’t lose their curl, become unstuck or drop.
Our aftercare range gives you everything you need to look and feel fantastic, every day. A selection of easy-to-use products that you can combine to build your ideal routine. One that cares for the whole eye area, not just the lashes.
Find out about our best-selling aftercare items below, and read our expert aftercare advice for each treatment, including LVL, Extend, Express, SVS and Russian Volume.
Aftercare Advice For Your Lash Treatment
Top Tips for Eyelash Treatment Aftercare
You’ve got an eyelash treatment. You can’t believe the transformation. Now how do you keep it that way? As the lash experts, we’re here to help.
We’ve pulled together our top tips for general eyelash treatment aftercare, to keep your lashes looking healthy and beautiful for longer. For treatment-specific tips, see the pages for upper and lower LVL lash lifts, party lashes (Express), individual extensions (Extend), new volume (SVS) and Russian Volume.
6 top aftercare tips
- Keep your lashes dry for the first 24 hours for lash extensions and 48 hours for LVL, and avoid steam, saunas and swimming after both treatments for the first 48 hours – remember this includes heat from ovens and steam from kettles
- Stay away from waterproof mascara, only water-based (or none at all, for volume extensions) – try our Enhance Mascara. To remove mascara, use an oil free make-up remover
- There’s no need to use lash curlers – extension treatments come with a custom lash curl and LVL lifts your natural lashes
- Don’t rub your eyes when washing your face – always pat your lashes dry after cleansing. And make sure your lashes aren’t knocked out of position (e.g. when sleeping, cleansing your face, applying moisturiser or cosmetics)
- For ultimate eyes, use our simple daily 3 Step Lash Care System
- Brush your lashes daily to keep them neat and to avoid crossover