Extend Lash Extensions Training Course
Perfect the art of 1:1 individual extensions on our Extend course, starting in the comfort of your own home. Suitable for lash beginners, the course includes a pre-study module, half day online training, half day in-class training and case study assessment.
Book now, pay later with PayPal
Our Extend training will guide you through the fundamental theory and essential practical skills needed to create bespoke classic lashes personalised to your clients’ eye shape and style. The first section of theory will be completed via a live webinar, delivered by our expert trainers, with your in-class practical training being held at a later date. You will have successfully qualified when you complete both modules and a case study assessment.
You’ll learn the skills to offer full sets of semi-permanent lashes to clients who want added length to enhance to their own natural lashes. From subtle ‘my lashes but better’ enhancements to a more everyday glamour look, Extend is the essential foundation course for lash artists.
Using our innovative, lash health first, weight-for-weight guidance, individual lashes are applied at a 1:1 ratio to the natural lashes for a flawless, natural-looking effect that enhances the appearance of the eyes for up to 8 weeks. This luxury treatment takes up to 90 minutes and is both relaxing for your client and profitable for you. With clients returning every 2-3 weeks for maintenance appointments, you’ll be able to maximise your earning potential and grow your business with satisfied, loyal clients.
- Pre-Study Module
- Half day webinar module
- Half day in-class training
- Case study assessment
- Flexible kit options from just £100+VAT
- Average treatment price: £65
- Average treatment time: 90 mins
With state-of-the-art academies across the whole of the UK, you’ll be able to find a location that’s perfect for you. Explore our academies.
- You will need to bring a model to your practical training so you can perform a treatment under trainer guidance
- Please ask your model to refrain from wearing mascara or lash extensions on the day and ensure they haven’t had a recent LVL or lash lift treatment
- Please check that your client is not contra-indicated and there will be nothing to prevent them having the full treatment such as pregnant, breastfeeding etc.
- Your model can arrive with you and leave with you on your practical day
- Please ask your model to bring suitable storage for contact lenses or glasses
- All bookings will permit a 14-day cooling off period, whereby if you change your mind, you can contact us to arrange a refund of payment made
- If you fail to attend the webinar or in-class training, you will not be entitled to a refund
- If you wish to change the date, a £50 admin fee will be charged
- Location or course type cannot be amended
- If you cancel or fail to attend, your unopened kit will need to be returned
When will my kit arrive?
- Your kit(s) will arrive 3-5 working days from when you have booked your place
- Please note you are not qualified to use the products until you have completed your training and received your certificate
Does my model need a patch test?
- For lash extension training, no patch test is required prior to training
What should I wear to my in-class training?
- Please wear suitable salon attire
- If you don’t have salon attire, please wear smart, dark coloured clothing
- Flat, closed-toe shoes should be worn
- Hair should be tidy and off the face; if you have long hair, please tie it up
- Please arrive wearing no eye make-up, mascara or lash extensions
What should I bring with me to my training?
- For your webinar training we recommend you have your manuals to hand and grab a pen as there are pages where you can make notes. You might also want to have your kit close by in case your trainer wants to discuss some of the products
- For in-class training, please bring your model, your training manuals and pen, a camera/phone. You do not need to bring any kit you may have purchased as all treatment products, including PPE, are supplied on the day
What time does it start?
- Webinar training starts times vary, so please check your confirmation email and, please be ready 15 minutes before
- For face-to-face training, training start times will be stated on your confirmation email, please arrive on time
*Treatment calculations are based on the core products in the kit. Consumables are not considered to be core products and are not included in the revenue potential counts. Retail revenue calculations are based on product RRPs and the number of those products in each kit. Products and prices may vary slightly from those products shown. Products in our kits may be replaced with others of the same value or more. All prices are correct at time of print and excludes VAT. Terms and conditions apply, please ask for details.
- Suitable for beginners
- Students must be over 18 years of age
- Please read your Foundation Manual and complete the online multiple-choice exam prior to training (you will recieve this in your confirmation email)
- Your foundation theory manual and Extend manual will arrive in the post 3 – 5 working days after you have booked your place
Half day webinar training
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with your webinar details including start time and log in details
- If you’re accessing from a mobile you will need to download the Zoom app
Half day in-class training
- You will recap your theory and practice the techniques before performing the treatment on your model
- Your practical skills will be assessed during training
Case study assessment
- 1 case study to be completed and submitted within 3 months of the practical training module
Certificate of qualification
- On successful completion of training and case studies, we will provide you with a certificate in the post as evidence of your new lash artist skills
- If you need a pass note whilst you wait for your certificate, please call 01977 655620
- Business set-up advice
- Health and safety procedures
- Pre-procedure preparation
- Consultation skills and contraindications
- Product knowledge
- Eye and eyelash anatomy
- Adhesives and bonding techniques
- Lash-mapping techniques
- Lash thickness, curls and lengths
- Expert techniques for blob-free, clump-free healthy lash application
- Lash cleansing, maintenance and safe removal techniques
- Client aftercare advice
- Maximising your business potential
training kit options
Start Up Training Kit
Complete Training Kit
retail kit options
Lash Care Start Up Kit
Lash Care Complete Kit
Build on your current lash skills with our skill boost courses from only £99 +VAT.
Learn to master lashes with confidence and understand the benefits of being associated with a consumer recognised brand. Find out more.