Extend Skill Boost Training
Train from the comfort of your home at a pace that suits you with our totally online course. Suitable for lash artists who have trained in lash extensions elsewhere. A lash extension certificate is required to complete this course.
Our Extend Skill Boost course is designed for lash artists who have trained in lash extensions elsewhere, who want to convert to the #1 lash brand.
Our Extend Skill Boost course is suitable for lash extensions trained elsewhere artists, focusing on extraordinary classic lash extensions styling with a lash health-first approach. Our totally online training will give full access to the entire Nouveau Lashes Extend professional product range. Maximise your business potential and discover the multiple benefits of joining the lash brand leader. Course price includes the cost of training. You have the option to add on a kit with your training, however they’re not mandatory to complete this course.
- Online training delivered via our training platform, NouAcademy
- Downloadable training content
- No case study assessment
- All bookings will permit a 14-day cooling off period, whereby if you change your mind, you can contact us to arrange a refund of payment made
- If you fail to attend your online theory training, you will not be entitled to a refund
- If you decide to cancel or fail to attend, your unopened kit will need to be returned
- If you wish to change the date, a £50 admin fee will be charged
- Course type cannot be amended
What should I bring with me?
- For your online training, we strongly recommend using a laptop or tablet to get the best experience. You might also want to have your kit close by to refer to some of the products you are learning about.
When will my kit arrive?
- Your kit(s) will arrive 3-5 working days after you’ve booked your training course
Will I get access to lash extensions products after training?
- After completing our Extend Skill Boost course, you will gain access to our Extend professional product range
- For access to our professional volume range, you will need to compete our Global Volume course or Global Volume Skill Boost course
Do I need a model?
- You do not need a model for online training
What time does training start?
- Whenever you like! The course is hosted via our online learning system, NouAcademy, so you can study from home at a time that suits you. You do have a timeframe to complete the course within, but it will all be clearly stated in your booking confirmation email.
- Suitable for experienced classic lash extension artists
- A previous lash extensions certificate allows for this course
- Students must be over 18 years of age
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with information on training, including log in details
- For the best learning experience, we recommend using a computer, laptop or tablet
- Business set-up and legal requirements
- Pre-procedure preparation
- Consultation skills
- Product information and usage guidance
- Eye and eyelash anatomy
- Contra-actions and contraindications
- Health and safety procedures
- Procedural steps fincluding best practice techniques, hints and tips
- An introduction to the nouveau lashes brand and skills to maximise your business potential via retail products