LVL Lash Lift Training Course
Learn to perform LVL, starting from the comfort of your own home, the original and best lash lifting treatment – only available from Nouveau Lashes. Course includes a pre-study module, half day online training and half day in-class training.
Book now, pay later with PayPal
Our LVL training will guide you through the fundamental theory and essential practical skills needed to deliver LVL, the revolutionary lash lift treatment that creates the appearance of length, volume and lift using nothing but your clients’ natural lashes. The first section of theory will be completed via a live webinar, delivered by our expert trainers, with your final in-class practical training and assessment being held at a later date. You will have successfully qualified when you complete both modules.
Our lash health first techniques and products, made exclusively by Nouveau Lashes, are used to straighten lashes at the root whilst minimising the risk of damage. Perfect for clients who want long lasting, natural looking eyelash enhancement without the need for mascara or lash extensions.
Your clients’ will see instant results that last up to 8 weeks and keeps them coming back again and again. Treatment time takes from 45 minutes and you’ll learn to add an upper and lower lash tint for that finishing touch.
- Pre-Study module
- Half day webinar module
- Half day in-class training with no case studies needed
- 33 CPD points
- Flexible kit options from just £100+VAT
- Average treatment price: £45
- Treatment time: 45 mins
With state-of-the-art academies across the whole of the UK, you’ll be able to find a location that’s perfect for you. Explore our academies.
- You will need to bring a model to your practical training so you can perform a treatment under trainer guidance
- Please ask your model to refrain from wearing mascara or lash extensions on the day and ensure they haven’t had a recent LVL or lash lift treatment
- Please check that your client is not contra-indicated and there will be nothing to prevent them having the full treatment such as pregnant, breastfeeding etc.
- Your model can arrive with you and leave with you on your practical day
- Please ask your model to bring suitable storage for contact lenses or glasses
- All bookings will permit a 14-day cooling off period, whereby if you change your mind, you can contact us to arrange a refund of payment made
- If you fail to attend the webinar or in-classs training you will not be entitled to a refund
- If you wish to change the date, a £50 admin fee will be charged
- Location or course type cannot be amended
- If you cancel or fail to attend, your unopened kit will need to be returned
When will my kit arrive?
- Your kit(s) will arrive 3-5 working days from when you have booked your place
- Please note you are not qualified to use the products until you have completed your training and received your certificate
- For treatment kits that arrive prior to training, please store in a cool place away from sun and heat
Does my model need a patch test?
- For LVL lash lift training, your model is required to take a patch test. This will be posted out to you on standard delivery (3-5 working days) once you’ve secured your booking
- The patch test will need to be done 48 hours before your practical in-class training
What should I wear to my in-class training?
- Please wear suitable salon attire
- If you don’t have salon attire, please wear smart, dark coloured clothing
- Flat, closed-toe shoes should be worn
- Hair should be tidy and off the face; if you have long hair, please tie it up
- Please arrive wearing no eye make-up, mascara or lash extensions
What should I bring with me to training?
- For your webinar training, we recommend you have your manuals to hand and grab a pen as there are pages where you can make notes. You might also want to have your kit close by in case your trainer wants to discuss some of the products
- For in-class training, please bring your model, your training manuals and pen, a camera/phone. You do not need to bring any kit you may have purchased as all treatment products, including PPE, are supplied on the day
What time does training start?
- Webinar training start times vary, so please check your confirmation email and please be ready 15 mins before
- For face-to-face training, training start times will be stated on your confirmation email, please arrive on time
*Treatment calculations are based on the core LVL products in the kit. Consumables are not considered to be core products and are not included in the revenue potential counts. Retail revenue calculations are based on product RRPs and the number of those products in each kit. Products and prices may vary slightly from those products shown. Products in our kits may be replaced with others of the same value or more. All prices are correct at time of print and excludes VAT. Terms and conditions apply, please ask for details.
- Suitable for beginners
- Students must be over 18 years of age
- Please read your Foundation Manual and complete the online multiple-choice exam prior to training (you will receive this in your confirmation email)
- Your foundation theory manual and LVL manual will arrive in the post 3 – 5 working days after you have booked your place
Half day webinar training
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with your webinar details including start time and log in details
- If you’re accessing from a mobile you will need to download the Zoom app
Half day in-class training
- You will recap your theory and practice the techniques before performing the treatment on your model
- Your practical skills will be assessed during training
Certificate of qualification
- On successful completion of training, we will provide you with a certificate as evidence of your new lash artist skills
- If you need a pass note whilst you wait for your certificate, please call 01977 655620
- Business set-up and advice
- Health and Safety Procedures
- Pre-procedure preparation
- Consultation skills and contraindications
- Product knowledge
- Eye and eyelash anatomy
- Science behind the lash lift
- The art of bespoke lash lifting
- Upper and lower lash tinting
- Best practice techniques, hints and tips
- Client aftercare advice
- Maximising your business potential
training kit options
Start Up Training Kit
Complete Training Kit
retail kit options
Lash Care Start Up Kit
Lash Care Complete Kit
Build on your current lash skills with our conversion courses from only £99 +VAT.
Learn to master lashes with confidence, get access to the full Nouveau Lashes product range and understand the benefits of being associated with a consumer recognised brand. Find out more.