Strip lashes with a voluminous lift
Give your lashes the lift they’ve always dreamed of with our Volume Style 1 strip lashes! Wear them again and again for voluptuous lashes that will enhance your eyes. Our entire range of Volume false lashes are latex-free and non-irritable. Each pair of lashes contains a low vapour / heat / humidity / sweat and water-resistant adhesive that will keep your lashes securely in place.
With 4 options in the range to choose from, our Volume strip lashes are premium quality, lightweight and reusable.
1 pair of lashes
1ml vegan adhesive
Tips for beginners
- To avoid your strip lashes flicking outwards, wrap them around a make-up brush, finger or any cylindrical object to help keep the curve of the lash intact
- When applying false lashes, use your fingers or tweezers and look down into a mirror rather than straight ahead
- In order to keep your strip lashes looking fresh, try our Lash & Lid Foaming Cleanser alongside our Lash & Lid Cleansing Brush to effectively remove makeup and debris after each use
Boost your natural lashes
Hold your strip lash against your eye for accuracy and precision before trimming them, to make sure your lashes look flawless. Avoid the inner corners of your eye because this will cause irritation.
If your false lashes are too long, trim the outer ends. You can always save the ends and add them to the outer corners, for an extra volume boost.
Add a small amount of adhesive along the vein of your strip lash. Allow 30 seconds to dry before applying in the centre of your upper eyelid as close as possible to your natural lash line.
- Keep strip lashes in packaging to avoid damage
- Suitable for short term use only
This product has been given the Vegan Trademark, an internationally recognised standard for products that are free of all animal use, in ingredients and testing. This product has been given the Vegan Trademark, an internationally recognised standard for products that are free of all animal use, in ingredients and testing.
Latex is a known allergen and repeated use can increase some people's sensitivity to it, which is why we avoid using it in our products