Global Volume Lash Extensions Training Course
Our Global Volume course focuses on perfecting the art of handmaking fans and evolving your understanding of bespoke lash creations. The course includes 2.5 hours online theory training and half-day practical training. A case study assessment may be required.
Diversify your skills and learn how to select, apply and style lash fans like a true lash artist with our Global Volume training course. Our expert trainers will guide you through hands on online theory training, completed via a live webinar, where you’ll actively practise fanning. Your in-class practical training will be held at a later date - you'll need to submit a case study assessment if you do not qualify on the day of your practical training.
With multiple fanning techniques and multi-lash pick up skills, you’ll learn that good basics coupled with a lash health-first approach are key to creating an endless menu of customisable lash options that will catch the eyes of your clients and attract an ever-growing customer base.
This course is suitable for experienced or confident classic lash extension artists, whether you’re Extend qualified or trained elsewhere.
- 2.5 hours hands on online theory and practical training
- Half-day in-class training
- Case study assessment (if required)
- Flexible kit options from just £100 +VAT
- Average treatment price: £55+ dependent on volume lash look (i.e. SVS, Hybrid and Russian Volume)
With multiple academies across the UK, you’ll find a location that’s perfect for you. Explore our academies.
- You will need to bring a model to your practical training so you can perform a treatment under trainer guidance
- Please ask your model to refrain from wearing mascara or lash extensions on the day and ensure they haven’t had a recent LVL or lash lift treatment
- Please check that your client is not contra-indicated and there will be nothing to prevent them having the full treatment on the day, such as pregnant, breastfeeding etc.
- Your model should arrive and leave with you on your practical day
- Please ask your model to bring suitable storage for contact lenses or glasses
- All bookings will permit a 14-day cooling off period, whereby if you change your mind, you can contact us to arrange a refund of payment made
- If you fail to attend your online theory or in-class training, you will not be entitled to a refund
- If you wish to change the date, a £50 admin fee will be charged
- Location or course type cannot be amended
- If you decide to cancel or fail to attend, your unopened kit will need to be returned
When will my kit arrive?
- Your kit(s) will arrive 3-5 working days after you’ve booked your training course
Does my model need a patch test?
- For lash extension training, no patch test is required prior to training
What should I wear to my in-class practical training?
- Please wear suitable salon attire
- If you don’t have salon attire, please wear smart, dark coloured clothing
- Flat, closed-toe shoes should be worn
- Hair should be tidy and off your face; if you have long hair, please tie it up
What should I bring with me to my training?
- For your webinar training we recommend you have your Foundation Manual to hand and grab a pen - there are pages where you can make notes. You’ll need a minimum of volume tweezers and lashes for your online theory training. If possible, adhesive and an adhesive cup would be beneficial. If you’ve purchased a Global Volume kit from us, have this to hand so you’re ready to practise your fanning techniques during your online theory
- For in-class training, please bring your model, your Foundation Manual and pen, a camera/phone (to take before and after photos)
What time does it start?
- Webinar training starts time vary, so please check your booking confirmation email and please be ready 15 minutes before
- For face-to-face practical training, start times will be stated on your confirmation email, please arrive on time
Will I get access to Nouveau Lashes products after training?
- You will gain access to the relevant products depending on whether you have trained with us previously, or trained elsewhere
*Treatment calculations are based on the core products in the kit. Consumables are not considered to be core products and are not included in the revenue potential counts. Retail revenue calculations are based on product RRPs and the number of those products in each kit. Products and prices may vary slightly from those products shown. Products in our kits may be replaced with others of the same value or more. All prices are correct at time of print and excludes VAT. Terms and conditions apply, please ask for details.
- Suitable for experienced classic lash extensions artists: Extend qualified or trained elsewhere. You must be confident in isolating and applying individual lashes
- Students must be over 18 years of age
- You must be qualified in Extend or trained in classic lash extensions elsewhere to complete this course
- Please read your Foundation Manual before your webinar training
- You’ll also receive a downloadable Global Volume Manual after you attend your online theory training
Half-day online training
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with your webinar details including start time and log in details
- If you’re accessing from a mobile you will need to download the Zoom app
Half-day in-class training
- You will perform a Nouveau Lashes treatment under trainer guidance for your in-class training
- Your practical skills will be assessed during training
Case study assessment
- 1 case study to be submitted within 3 months of training (if you don’t qualify on the day of your practical training)
Certificate of qualification
- On successful completion of training and your case study (if required) we will provide you with an insurable qualification as evidence of your new skills
- If you need a pass note whilst you wait for your certificate, please call 01977 655620
- You’ll also receive social assets to display your new Global Volume status
- Consultation skills
- The art of handmaking fans and fanning techniques
- Lash styling and comparisons
- Customisable lashes options for different clients
- Lash health-first approach
- Apply Weight-for-Weight guidelines to volume fans
- Bespoke volume lash application
- Multiple styling techniques to attract a large client base, including Russian Volume, Hybrid and our very own SVS
- Getting the best from your lash products
- Business advice
training kit options
Start Up Training Kit
Complete Training Kit
retail kit options
Lash Care Start Up Kit
Lash Care Complete Kit
Wherever you’ve trained, our Global Volume course is available for experienced and confident volume lash extensions artists. Thinking of converting to Nouveau Lashes? Gain exclusive access to our product range and join the #1 lash brand with our Volume Refresher course. Only £99 + VAT.