Global Volume Lash Extensions Training Course
Our Global Volume course focuses on perfecting the art of handmaking fans and evolving your understanding of bespoke lash creations. The course includes flexible online learning that can be carried out in your own time and half-day practical training. A case study assessment may be required.
Diversify your skills and learn how to select, apply and style lash fans like a true lash artist with our Global Volume training course. The first section of your course will be completed in your own time at home via our online learning system, NouAcademy, with your in-class practical training being held at a later date. You'll need to submit a case study assessment if you do not qualify on the day of your practical training.
With multiple fanning techniques and multi-lash pick up skills, you’ll learn that good basics coupled with a lash health-first approach are key to creating an endless menu of customisable lash options that will catch the eyes of your clients and attract an ever-growing customer base.
This course is suitable for experienced or confident classic lash extension artists, whether you’re Extend qualified or trained elsewhere.
- Online training that can be completed in your own time
- Half-day in-class training
- Case study assessment (if required)
- Flexible kit options from just £100 +VAT
- Average treatment price: £55+ dependent on volume lash look (i.e. SVS, Hybrid and Russian Volume)
With multiple academies across the UK, you’ll find a location that’s perfect for you. Explore our academies.
- You will need to bring a model to your practical training so you can perform a treatment under trainer guidance
- Please ask your model to refrain from wearing mascara or lash extensions on the day and ensure they haven’t had a recent LVL or lash lift treatment
- Please check that your client is not contra-indicated and there will be nothing to prevent them having the full treatment on the day, such as pregnant, breastfeeding etc.
- Your model should arrive and leave with you on your practical day
- Please ask your model to bring suitable storage for contact lenses or glasses
- All bookings will permit a 14-day cooling off period, whereby if you change your mind, you can contact us to arrange a refund of payment made
- If you fail to attend your online theory or in-class training, you will not be entitled to a refund
- If you wish to change the date, a £50 admin fee will be charged
- Location or course type cannot be amended
- If you decide to cancel or fail to attend, your unopened kit will need to be returned
When will my kit arrive?
- Your kit(s) will arrive 3-5 working days after you’ve booked your training course
Does my model need a patch test?
- For lash extension training, no patch test is required prior to training
What should I wear to my in-class practical training?
- Please wear suitable salon attire
- If you don’t have salon attire, please wear smart, dark coloured clothing
- Flat, closed-toe shoes should be worn
- Hair should be tidy and off your face; if you have long hair, please tie it up
What should I bring with me to my training?
- For your online training, we strongly recommend using a laptop or tablet to get the best experience. You might also want to have your kit close by to refer to some of the products you are learning about.
- For in-class training, please bring your model, a pen and a camera/phone. You do not need to bring any kit you may have purchased as all treatment products, including PPE, are supplied on the day.
What time does it start?
- Online training can be carried out in your own time, however, it does need to be completed before you attend your practical training.
- For face-to-face training, training start times will be stated on your confirmation email, please arrive on time.
Will I get access to Nouveau Lashes products after training?
- You will gain access to the relevant products depending on whether you have trained with us previously, or trained elsewhere
*Treatment calculations are based on the core products in the kit. Consumables are not considered to be core products and are not included in the revenue potential counts. Retail revenue calculations are based on product RRPs and the number of those products in each kit. Products and prices may vary slightly from those products shown. Products in our kits may be replaced with others of the same value or more. All prices are correct at time of print and excludes VAT. Terms and conditions apply, please ask for details.
- Suitable for experienced classic lash extensions artists: Extend qualified or trained elsewhere. You must be confident in isolating and applying individual lashes
- Students must be over 18 years of age
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with information on training, including log in details
- For the best learning experience, we recommend using a computer, laptop or tablet
Half-day in-class training
- You will perform a Nouveau Lashes treatment under trainer guidance for your in-class training
- Your practical skills will be assessed during training
Case study assessment
- 1 case study to be submitted within 3 months of training (if you don’t qualify on the day of your practical training)
Certificate of qualification
- On successful completion of training and your case study (if required) we will provide you with an insurable qualification as evidence of your new skills
- If you need a pass note whilst you wait for your certificate, please call 01977 655620
- You’ll also receive social assets to display your new Global Volume status
- Consultation skills
- The art of handmaking fans and fanning techniques
- Lash styling and comparisons
- Customisable lashes options for different clients
- Lash health-first approach
- Apply Weight-for-Weight guidelines to volume fans
- Bespoke volume lash application
- Multiple styling techniques to attract a large client base, including Russian Volume, Hybrid and our very own SVS
- Getting the best from your lash products
- Business advice
training kit options
Start Up Training Kit
Complete Training Kit
retail kit options
Lash Care Start Up Kit
Lash Care Complete Kit
Wherever you’ve trained, our Global Volume course is available for experienced and confident volume lash extensions artists. Thinking of converting to Nouveau Lashes? Gain exclusive access to our product range and join the #1 lash brand with our Volume Refresher course. Only £99 + VAT.