Questions to ask your lash artist
If you’re looking for a lash treatment, check out our Salon Finder to locate your nearest lash artist.
Remember, before your appointment, don’t be afraid to ask any of the following questions. You deserve to be super confident in their ability and trust them with your precious eyes and lashes.
- What eyelash brands do you use and why?
- Who have you trained with and why did you choose that brand?
- How many years have you been lashing? How many clients have you done?
- Do you have a portfolio I can view?
- Will I have a consultation to find out what treatment is best for me?
- Do you conduct patch tests prior to treatment?
- Is there maintenance involved? If so, how much and for how long?
- What aftercare do you advise?
- How important is eye care and eye safety to your salon and your technicians?
- What safety and hygiene standards do you adhere to?
- What steps do your lash technicians take to ensure the safety and hygiene of the treatment process?
Top tip: Check their websites and social media platforms to see their reputation.
Head to your Complete Survival Guide to Eyelash Treatments to scrub up on our lash treatment checklist. Ensure which treatment is right for you? Find out more now.